Choose style:

Author Topic: Thank you for the Japanese Voices!  (Read 1894 times)

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
Thank you for the Japanese Voices!
« on: September 06, 2016, 08:55:51 PM »
I read the update and I'm really happy that the Christmas Episode is going to have Japanese Voices.  Even if it's going to be partial voice acting, I am still grateful.  I already sent Teofilo a tweet on twitter thanking him, since he was the one who made it possible.  ほんとにありがとうございます!! (Thank you very much!!)

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for the Japanese Voices!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
I read the update and I'm really happy that the Christmas Episode is going to have Japanese Voices.  Even if it's going to be partial voice acting, I am still grateful.  I already sent Teofilo a tweet on twitter thanking him, since he was the one who made it possible.  ほんとにありがとうございます!! (Thank you very much!!)
We are also really happy about it! ^^

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:01:16 PM »
We want to thank the people at Igrasil Studio and Teofilo for making this possible! You guys are the best!

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 04:04:04 AM »
I just found out about this great news. I must say, I am very glad that the Christmas episode will have Japanese voices even though it's only partially voice-acted.  Thank you Teofilo for funding the Japanese Voices.  And thank you Igrasil for hiring the Japanese Voice actors.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 08:31:30 AM »
Okay. So the first Japanese Voice actress introduced is CiliLion, and she will be voicing Aki.

Do these Japanese Voice actors have a twitter account?  I would like to drop by and reply to their tweets.  I want to show them my support.  I know some Japanese since I'm currently studying it.

TeofiloH

• You in Game Project 警視長 Keishi-chō
  • 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 08:47:53 AM »
Iori, id@lmaster16, Rock: You're welcome!
Hopefully, a taste of Japanese VA in the Christmas episode will be enough to encourage backers and fund contribute to this stretch goal, either through donations or buying additional merchandise at the online store.
Regarding your twitter question... I don't know. Maybe they don't even have an account! (I didn't have one until all these projects I'm working on forced me to create a twitter a few months ago,)
Again, thank you so much for your support and please keep spreading the Bloody Chronicles love! (And the rest of VNs too!)

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 09:29:39 AM »
Okay. So the first Japanese Voice actress introduced is CiliLion, and she will be voicing Aki.

Do these Japanese Voice actors have a twitter account?  I would like to drop by and reply to their tweets.  I want to show them my support.  I know some Japanese since I'm currently studying it.
CiliLion, dont have Twitter if I'm correct, we talking by mail all the time ^^
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:28:01 AM by Cili »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 06:37:11 PM »
@TeofiloH
Don't worry. We will keep encouraging others people to support the game.  Another way to support this game is to buy the Christmas Episode.  We'll do our part and encourage as many people as we can to buy the Christmas Episode.

@薫 さん
Cililion has no twitter account?  It must be kind of hard trying to communicate with her.  You should try to encourage her to get a twitter account because many Japanese Voice actors have a Twitter account.  She will definitely gather a lot fans!

Andy

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 07:38:07 PM »
I want to thank you, Teofilo, for your contribution for the Japanese voices.  Without you, the characters in the Christmas Episode won't speak Japanese at all.  I also want to thank Igrasil for trying very hard to get Japanese voices.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:41:09 PM by Andy »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 10:08:46 PM »
I want to thank you, Teofilo, for your contribution for the Japanese voices.  Without you, the characters in the Christmas Episode won't speak Japanese at all.  I also want to thank Igrasil for trying very hard to get Japanese voices.

Hi Andy. Welcome to the forums!

And yes I agree with you that Igrasil is trying their best to get the game to have Japanese Voices.  I'm very impressed that
薫 さん and ひいしさん are doing everything they can to have this game voiced in Japanese despite the difficulty.  This makes me want to support them and their company!

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 03:33:36 AM »
Hey Andy! Nice to meet you!

Cililion has a pretty nice voice.  I think she'll be good for Aki.  I wonder who's going to be the other Japanese voice actors?

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »
After listening to Cililion's voice clip, she seems to be seems to be a pretty friendly and funny person. I kind of laughed at the second voice clip where she was talking about something and then she sees her mom in her room. 

Cililion was like "おかあさん!?  い-い- いつから そこに?"  (Mom!? H-H-How long have you been there?).  And then Cililion was like "え!?  さいしょ から?" (Eh!? The entire time?).  That was pretty funny.

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 05:33:13 PM »
Are the pre-orders for the Christmas Episode up yet?  I'm checking the Igrasil store and all I see is the pre-order for the Physical and Digital version of the game.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 04:26:46 AM »
Are the pre-orders for the Christmas Episode up yet?  I'm checking the Igrasil store and all I see is the pre-order for the Physical and Digital version of the game.

Maybe later Igrasil will put up the pre-orders for the Christmas Episode later.  December is still far away.

Cili

• 警視総監 Keishi-sōkan
  • 巡査 Junsa
  • VA for Aki Ishikawa
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 05:28:53 AM »

CiliLion, dont have Twitter if I'm correct, we talking by mail all the time ^^

I don't have a twitter, but I do have a SoundCloud! He's the link: https://soundcloud.com/cililion
Thanks for your support!!!
It's nice to hear that there are more people learning Japanese! ^ ^