Choose style:

Author Topic: Another New picture for Kazuki and Eiko. I hope you will all like it!  (Read 1173 times)

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
Another New picture for Kazuki and Eiko. I hope you will all like it! 

Again, The picture is really big.  You may have to scroll or right click and then "view image".

And here is that same picture from before. I fixed up Kazuki's hair, so now it is better.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:52:34 PM by Iori »

BradNeal94

• You in Game Project 警視長 Keishi-chō
  • 巡査 Junsa
  • Just a crowdfunding supporter.
    • View Profile
Re: Another New picture for Kazuki and Eiko. I hope you all like it!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 06:04:58 PM »
Another New picture for Kazuki and Eiko. I hope you all like it! 

Again, The picture is really big.  You may have to scroll or right click and then "view image".

And here is that same picture from before. I fixed up Kazuki's hair, so now it is better.

That looks really good, again amazing job! You must really want Kazuki and Eiko to be together, don't you?
As a side question, are you thinking about doing any of the other characters? I think that it would be really cool if you did the same thing with the other characters.

Good job and keep up the great work!  ;D

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
That looks really good, again amazing job! You must really want Kazuki and Eiko to be together, don't you?
As a side question, are you thinking about doing any of the other characters? I think that it would be really cool if you did the same thing with the other characters.

Good job and keep up the great work!  ;D

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it.  And yes, I really want Kazuki and Eiko to be together.  I think they make a great couple together.  Also, Eiko is my favorite female character, so I really want her to be paired with the main protagonist.

I could use other characters, but there's one problem with that. Eiko won't allow any woman to get near Kazuki :).

Tsubasa

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 12:14:00 AM »
You're really good at this, it looks so cool! You've somehow turned me biased towards Eiko even though she hasn't made her debut yet (゜▽゜; )

No! I shall be equal... -and yet the pictures still make their way into Tsubasa's head-
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:15:46 AM by Tsubasa »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 04:39:31 AM »
You're really good at this, it looks so cool! You've somehow turned me biased towards Eiko even though she hasn't made her debut yet (゜▽゜; )

No! I shall be equal... -and yet the pictures still make their way into Tsubasa's head-

Thank you Tsubaki! I'm glad you like it. I hope I can convert you into an Eiko fan :).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:54:25 AM by Iori »

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Re: Another New picture for Kazuki and Eiko. I hope you will all like it!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 05:54:15 AM »
Wow! Good job on that picture!  Eiko is starting to become my favorite character.  I hope we can see her a lot in the game.

Tsubasa

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 06:39:57 AM »

Thank you Tsubaki! I'm glad you like it. I hope I can convert you into an Eiko fan :).

It's Tsubasa, hahahaha.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 07:50:17 AM »
It's Tsubasa, hahahaha.

Whoops, I didn't realize I got your name wrong. Sorry about that.  I got your name mixed up with someone else. Tsubasa and Tsubaki sounds so similar. Just that one kana(letter) makes a big difference.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 07:54:20 AM by Iori »

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 07:57:01 PM »
That picture is gorgeous. Both Kazuki and Eiko look really good together.  Eiko seems like a great character, I can understand why people like her.

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 08:51:29 PM »
It would be nice if we can have more romance scenes with Eiko, she seems like an important character in the game.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 09:21:04 PM »
I just realized something.  Both Kazuki and Eiko have some things in common with each other.  Both Kazuki's and Eiko's parents(well Eiko's father specifically) were killed.  In addition, both Kazuki and Eiko have the same goal and that is trying to get their revenge.

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 10:07:21 PM »
I just realized something.  Both Kazuki and Eiko have some things in common with each other.  Both Kazuki's and Eiko's parents(well Eiko's father specifically) were killed.  In addition, both Kazuki and Eiko have the same goal and that is trying to get their revenge.

That's actually a pretty good observation. I didn't realize it myself.  Probably Kazuki and Eiko can get along well with each other.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 01:46:22 AM »
That's actually a pretty good observation. I didn't realize it myself.  Probably Kazuki and Eiko can get along well with each other.

Yeah, both of them will be able understand each other since both of them are going through the same experience.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:59:28 AM by Iori »

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 06:49:11 AM »
Please make another Kazuki and Eiko picture Iori.  We want to see more romance between those two characters :)

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 11:36:42 PM »
It makes me happy that so many people like Eiko.  So don't worry, I'm already working on a new picture.  Please look forward to it!