Choose style:

Author Topic: Please make the culture in this game to be Japanese.  (Read 2144 times)

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Re: Please make the culture in this game to be Japanese.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »
If you combine all of this with Japanese voices, we can get the full experience of the Japanese culture! :D

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:31:28 AM by idolm@ster16 »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 06:36:32 AM »
Another Japanese Culture you can put into this game is the Japanese Valentine's Day and White Day.

In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting Honmei choco  (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love')  to boys or men.

On White Day, the reverse happens.  Men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love') on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts.
Yes, we didn't forgot about it.

At some point in the series, do we get to see Eiko giving chocolates to Kazuki?  Eiko is my favorite character and I really want to see her doing these relationship events.  I really want to see Eiko develop romantic feelings for Kazuki.  Also, I really want to see her face when she's giving the chocolate Kazuki. :)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:45:23 AM by Iori »

ひいし

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 08:32:38 AM »
If you combine all of this with Japanese voices, we can get the full experience of the Japanese culture! :D
Yes, we will do that in 100%

We always reading all your comments here sadly sometimes we don't know what to write but trust us we are happy and glad to have users like you around.

Thank you

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 07:50:09 PM »

We always reading all your comments here sadly sometimes we don't know what to write but trust us we are happy and glad to have users like you around.

Thank you

ありがとうございます!  Thank you very much!

ひいし

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 07:38:04 AM »

Thank you

ありがとうございます!  Thank you very much!
どういたしまして

Mikey

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »
Another Japanese culture you could add in the game is the (花火大会 hanabi taikai) or Japanese Fireworks Festival.  I'm really interested in seeing how Japanese people celebrate it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:43:47 AM by Mikey »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2016, 10:38:21 PM »
Could you also have the characters play Shiritori (しりとり)?  Shiritori (しりとり) is a Japanese word game in which players must give a word starting with the last Kana (syllable) of the word given by the previous player.

Example: sakura (さく) → rajio (ラジ) → onigiri (おにぎり)

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2016, 04:31:22 AM »
Could you also have the characters play Shiritori (しりとり)?  Shiritori (しりとり) is a Japanese word game in which players must give a word starting with the last Kana (syllable) of the word given by the previous player.

Example: sakura (さく) → rajio (ラジ) → onigiri (おにぎり)

I remember playing that game with my Japanese friend in the past! It was pretty fun, but I ended up losing because I didn't know that many Japanese words :(.

It would be pretty cool if the characters could play Shiritori in this game.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:40:16 AM by idolm@ster16 »

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 10:04:02 PM »
A Japanese culture thing you can add to the game is Golden Week (ゴールデンウィーク).  Golden Week is an early May holiday season in Japan.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 08:03:41 AM »
I'm really happy that the Christmas episode is going to be written in the Japanese-Style.  I really want to learn how Japanese people celebrate Christmas.

ひいし

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2016, 12:26:57 PM »
I'm really happy that the Christmas episode is going to be written in the Japanese-Style.  I really want to learn how Japanese people celebrate Christmas.
^^

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 04:44:01 PM »
^^

And please don't forget about the Kurismasu keeki.  I want to learn more about it too :).

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
^^

And please don't forget about the Kurismasu keeki.  I want to learn more about it too :).

I'm also curious about this Kurismasu keeki.

ひいし

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 10:11:53 PM »
^^

I'm also curious about this Kurismasu keeki.
Well Suzumi wont be really happy about it....

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2016, 05:48:57 AM »
Well Suzumi wont be really happy about it....

Suzumi won't be happy about it? Does that mean she doesn't like Kurismasu keeki?