Choose style:

Author Topic: Please make the culture in this game to be Japanese.  (Read 2139 times)

Rock

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Please make the culture in this game to be Japanese.
« on: July 15, 2016, 05:47:53 AM »
I read the latest update, and I think the Christmas Episode should be written in Japanese style.  That way we can learn more about Japanese Culture.

Igrasil should also add some more Japanese Culture things such as "Head-Patting". This is what I'm talking about:

In addition,  it will also help build relationships among the characters! :D

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:05:24 AM by Rock »

Metagodzilla

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Re: Please make the culture in this game to be Japanese.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 06:58:19 AM »
I would agree considering this is more of a western release I also thought it will also inform the westerners about japanese culture too.

Maybe they can do that and Secret Santa from the american side too, so they can see a bit of our culture i am not sure if other countries do secret santa too.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 07:24:54 AM »
Another Japanese Culture you can put into this game is the Japanese Valentine's Day and White Day.

In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting Honmei choco  (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love')  to boys or men.

On White Day, the reverse happens.  Men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love') on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 07:27:46 AM by Iori »

~Alex~

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 08:10:52 AM »
Sounds like a bit of a small thing, but it sounds good and I'm sure they can try to add it in :)

ひいし

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 08:46:57 AM »
I read the latest update, and I think the Christmas Episode should be written in Japanese style.  That way we can learn more about Japanese Culture.

Igrasil should also add some more Japanese Culture things such as "Head-Patting". This is what I'm talking about:

I agree with you , that why we can't to explain our tradition of Kurismasu keeki

ひいし

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 08:47:37 AM »
I would agree considering this is more of a western release I also thought it will also inform the westerners about japanese culture too.

Maybe they can do that and Secret Santa from the american side too, so they can see a bit of our culture i am not sure if other countries do secret santa too.
Secret Santa? Can you be so kind and tell me more?

ひいし

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • あぁ。。。またあの夢だ。
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 08:48:52 AM »
Another Japanese Culture you can put into this game is the Japanese Valentine's Day and White Day.

In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting Honmei choco  (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love')  to boys or men.

On White Day, the reverse happens.  Men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love') on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts.
Yes, we didn't forgot about it.

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 08:51:16 AM »

I agree with you , that why we can't to explain our tradition of Kurismasu keeki
Awwwwwwww Kurismasu keeki was my suggestion! ^^v

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 09:50:36 AM »
Secret Santa? Can you be so kind and tell me more?

Secret Santa is a Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they give a gift.  The person receiving the gift doesn't know who is the giver until the specified date where everyone comes together to exchange the gifts.  It is usually done by high school students, college students, or just a group of friends.

For example, Kazuki(the protagonist) draws a single name randomly out of a hat.  He then sees name the name "Eiko", this means he has to give a Christmas gift to Eiko.  However, Kazuki has to keep this a secret. He can not tell Eiko or anybody that he is giving her a gift until the specified date when they all come together to exchange the gifts. When they all exchange the gifts, that's how Eiko will know that Kazuki is giving her the gift.

This is why it's called Secret Santa.  You don't know who Santa(the person giving you the gift) is until the specified date.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:43:22 AM by Iori »

Metagodzilla

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 10:39:35 AM »
Lori is faster than me lol but also if I remember the person giving the present also has to do something nice to the person who he or she is giving the present too am I not correct or that might just has been my teacher only?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:42:15 AM by Metagodzilla »

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 10:46:33 AM »
Lori is faster than me lol but also if I remember the person giving the present also has to do something nice to the person who he or she is giving the present too am I not correct or that might just has been my teacher only?

It's probably just your teacher.  Secret Santa is quite simple. You give a gift and you receive a gift yourself.

Oh and it's Iori(with a Capital "i"), not Lori. :)

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:58:06 AM by Iori »

Metagodzilla

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 04:51:24 PM »

It's probably just your teacher.  Secret Santa is quite simple. You give a gift and you receive a gift yourself.

Oh and it's Iori(with a Capital "i"), not Lori. :)

Haha yes my bad I have mental issues sometimes =p and sometimes I am just random again sorry

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 05:13:35 PM »
I want to make sure there's no misunderstanding.  Secret Santa is usually NOT a romantic event, since the person's name you draw is completely random.

It can be sort of romantic, if you like the person whose name you drawn.  However, for the most part it's not really a romantic event.

I do want to learn more about Japanese culture and how they celebrate Christmas.  I really want to learn more about kurismasu keeki.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:00:25 AM by Iori »

idolm@ster16

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 01:01:51 AM »
Yes, the Christmas Episode should be written in the Japanese Style.  We need to be more exposed to Japanese culture!

Mikey

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 05:20:15 AM »
I agree about making the Christmas episode to be Japanese.  You should also add more Japanese culture things such as 文化祭 (ぶんかさい) or Japanese Cultural Festival.  This will also build relationships among the characters.