Choose style:

Author Topic: Eric Tsai introduction  (Read 525 times)

tsaieric

• You in Game Project 警視長 Keishi-chō
  • 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Eric Tsai introduction
« on: May 31, 2016, 04:14:07 AM »
Hi,
My name is Eric Tsai. I decided to back this project because of the art and the genre. Anyway, I am also a big anime/manga/game fan with focus on fantasy, science fiction, and thrillers. One specialty I have is that I speak English and Mandarin Chinese fluently and limited capability with Japanese.

My creative capability has mostly being in the realm of writing. I have written both non-fiction and fictional categories, with majority in the fictional area. Some of my fan fiction work is published online with the same user name. I am currently working on my original science fiction novel (currently page 231 and counting on my computer the last time I checked), which I hope will be done before I retire. I am also a vocalist and I have helped out in a choral performance.

Aside from the creative aspect, I have participated in several beta tests for games before, so please let me know if you need any help with that. Anyway, hope this will turn out to be a good project and a fun experience.

矢印

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • 僕には好きだけど。あの万引き事件の仕事は仲間が必要だ!
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Tsai introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 08:50:05 AM »
Hi,
My name is Eric Tsai. I decided to back this project because of the art and the genre. Anyway, I am also a big anime/manga/game fan with focus on fantasy, science fiction, and thrillers. One specialty I have is that I speak English and Mandarin Chinese fluently and limited capability with Japanese.
Hi there and welcome to our world and help us make Bloody Chronicles Series amazing!

~Alex~

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:19:25 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 04:43:16 PM »
I'm bit late. but welcome, (sorry guys, I've been pretty busy)