Choose style:

Author Topic: Idea threads to make $80K  (Read 2063 times)

ffleader1

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
Idea threads to make $80K
« on: May 08, 2016, 05:11:48 PM »
So we have been dragging quite slowly and I seriously doubt we can reach $80k...but we need that to make every one happy  :-*
Judging from the situation, I have a few lame comments, feel free to jump in and say what you guys think about it.
- The idea store may sound good but it progress slowly mostly because it's not well-known. I mean if I were to direct NEW people to the store page by comments, chances are they won't care. They will not risk their money about some not-even-released product without certain degree of knowledge about it. So this Store is only kind of work for people who have friends as backers, as they have something to count on.
So to remedy this to some degree, I can direct them to a page with sufficient about this project and the store itself.
- The indiegogo in-demand would be a great idea, but I am a bit confused though. So what's gonna happen to the Store. I didn't back any Indiegogo before but I assume it works like Kickstarter and stuff. So there are tiers. I think to keep both Indiegogo and the Store functioning, Indiegogo will offer fixed tier while the store offer more customization. So when, say I want to direct people to certain site, I can direct them to Indiegogo, which provides information, links to the store, and is quite well-known.
You guys probably have though of my comments to some degree at this point, so, yeah, need more ground breaking idea.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
This forum's population may not be a lot, well I believe a few, but that is good. Let's see what can "a few" people do :D
P/S: I just fail Stanford. My life is looking a bit bleak but hopefully I will figure it out, somehow :D For now, let's figure $80K somehow first.

矢印

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • 僕には好きだけど。あの万引き事件の仕事は仲間が必要だ!
    • View Profile
Re: Idea threads to make $80K
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:35:44 PM »
So we have been dragging quite slowly and I seriously doubt we can reach $80k...but we need that to make every one happy  :-*
Judging from the situation, I have a few lame comments, feel free to jump in and say what you guys think about it.
- The idea store may sound good but it progress slowly mostly because it's not well-known. I mean if I were to direct NEW people to the store page by comments, chances are they won't care. They will not risk their money about some not-even-released product without certain degree of knowledge about it. So this Store is only kind of work for people who have friends as backers, as they have something to count on.
So to remedy this to some degree, I can direct them to a page with sufficient about this project and the store itself.
- The indiegogo in-demand would be a great idea, but I am a bit confused though. So what's gonna happen to the Store. I didn't back any Indiegogo before but I assume it works like Kickstarter and stuff. So there are tiers. I think to keep both Indiegogo and the Store functioning, Indiegogo will offer fixed tier while the store offer more customization. So when, say I want to direct people to certain site, I can direct them to Indiegogo, which provides information, links to the store, and is quite well-known.
You guys probably have though of my comments to some degree at this point, so, yeah, need more ground breaking idea.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
This forum's population may not be a lot, well I believe a few, but that is good. Let's see what can "a few" people do :D
P/S: I just fail Stanford. My life is looking a bit bleak but hopefully I will figure it out, somehow :D For now, let's figure $80K somehow first.
I will contact Indiegogo and talk with them about inDemand program

ffleader1

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 01:19:20 PM »
I will contact Indiegogo and talk with them about inDemand program
So how is everything going?

ffleader1

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 03:44:02 PM »
Ok, I will finish my Steam guide on a game which is not even out yet on the next few days, and will add some info about your campaign on it.  Hopefully my guide will catch lots of attention. Anyway, I need somewhere to link a reference to you guide, and hopefully we will be able to raise a few bucks.

ffleader1

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 03:47:08 PM »
oh I see the Indiegogo Indemand campaign. I will link to that.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 08:55:58 PM »
I may sound pessimistic, but I doubt we will reach the Japanese Voices goal.  The IndieGoGo doesn't seem to be doing too well at this point.  Usually these crowdfundings get funded only by a little bit after the kickstarter ends.  To get $30,000 more seems almost impossible.

I still hope it can reach the Japanese Voice goal though.  I've played many Visual Novels with the Japanese Voices, so I feel very attached to it.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:41:35 AM by Mario Kirby »

~Alex~

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »
I still hope it can reach the Japanese Voice goal though.  I've played many Visual Novels with the Japanese Voices, so I feel very attached to it.

I agree, I really do like Japanese VAs in VNs, it adds a bit more of a natural tone...
If we don't reach the goal though, English will still be fine.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 12:03:08 AM »
I just wish it wasn't so hard to reach that Japanese Voice goal.  I've played many visual novels with Japanese Voices in the past, so I can't really play a Visual Novel without them.  I'm very attached to the Japanese Voices.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:39:01 AM by Mario Kirby »

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 08:33:11 AM »
I just wish it wasn't so hard to reach that Japanese Voice goal.  I've played many visual novels with Japanese Voices in the past, so I can't really play a Visual Novel without them.  I'm very attached to the Japanese Voices.
^^ dont lost hope! I'm sure if we wont reach 80K goal now, we will reach it in future and re-release Bloody in JPN
fight~o!

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 10:49:22 PM »
^^ dont lost hope! I'm sure if we wont reach 80K goal now, we will reach it in future and re-release Bloody in JPN
fight~o!

Thank you for your understanding!  Many of my friends are interested in this Visual Novel as well, but they will only buy it if it has Japanese Voices.  I will tell them to keep their hopes up.

矢印

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • 僕には好きだけど。あの万引き事件の仕事は仲間が必要だ!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 09:11:30 AM »
fight~o!

Thank you for your understanding!  Many of my friends are interested in this Visual Novel as well, but they will only buy it if it has Japanese Voices.  I will tell them to keep their hopes up.
Embrace your dreams and never lost hope!

Mikey

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 06:24:07 PM »
yeah I also love Japanese voice acting too. I will also like to play it with the Japanese voices

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:01:21 PM by Mikey »

Tsubasa

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 06:42:44 AM »
Has anyone heard of Steam? Just might as well point it out 'cause there are quite a number of visual novels being sold there. You can also find free demo games on there too, so it might work as good advertisement for the project.

Tsubasa here, by the way (/w\)9 Please to be of acquaintance.

Iori

• 巡査長 Junsa-chō
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
Hello Tsubasa. I'm also hoping we'll get the Japanese Voices.

Tsubasa

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 10:41:19 AM »
Hello, hello, likewise.