Choose style:

Author Topic: VN talk, management software,  (Read 583 times)

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
VN talk, management software,
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:34:55 AM »
Funny thing running into you all and then ended up backing you guys up, when I'm creating my own murder mystery(of course it's not the typical just find the clues and find the killer though it has other stuff, like planting evidence, strange events, AI's, ecchi, A Inquisitor that lays down verdict's(usually the main character) (basically judge, prosecutor, and defense)  , no jury, with proper evidence to support his claims , and all murder takes place all in one Facility...) VN even with the same engine using Ren'py,  anyways I've got a question, in terms of project management, what software do you all use?
I use Articy:draft

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
Re: VN talk, management software,
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:01:36 AM »
Well...as Public Relation Member I will try to invite our Tech member here ^^
but welcome at forum~! I can't to see your VN :3

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
Re: VN talk, management software,
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 09:49:52 AM »
Well...as Public Relation Member I will try to invite our Tech member here ^^
but welcome at forum~! I can't to see your VN :3

yea, thanks, yea can't wait for it all to be finished, but that will take a while, plus need to figure out in the direction of what kind of minigames would work for what, or if certain things even need minigames, still deciding on the gui's theme, and I'm leaning towards dubstep music, not sure though.

well found out how much I'll be getting back on my tax's and it's quite a bit, so I was able to go from my $30 pledge to a $80 pledge (+$10 shipping) I truly wanted that physical copy of the game anyways, plus beach trip ftw.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:54:15 PM by AnthonyPython »