Choose style:

Author Topic: Why not extend the time?  (Read 1503 times)

Aural4444

• 巡査 Junsa
  • I love this world!
    • View Profile
Why not extend the time?
« on: April 20, 2016, 06:45:54 AM »
Clearly Bloody Chronicles reach $ 30.000  8), but time is against us ...  :'(
Would not it be lengthened?  ???
Even a week?  :-\

矢印

• 警察庁長官 Keisatsu-chō Chōkan
  • 巡査長 Junsa-chō
  • 僕には好きだけど。あの万引き事件の仕事は仲間が必要だ!
    • View Profile
Re: Why not extend the time?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 07:47:05 AM »
Sadly..no, but we believe in our backers!

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 08:28:30 PM »

Well the thing with kickstarter is that once you select the amount of days, that's it, it can't be changed towards the end, I think you can in the first like three days when it started though.

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 10:27:57 AM »

Well the thing with kickstarter is that once you select the amount of days, that's it, it can't be changed towards the end, I think you can in the first like three days when it started though.
Even if we wont score for VA, maybe thank to our store we will be able to earn for English/Japanish VA

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 09:43:34 PM »

Even if we wont score for VA, maybe thank to our store we will be able to earn for English/Japanish VA

yea I wouldn't worry about it either, it'll work out in the end.

Sayaka

• Voice Actor
  • 警視総監 Keishi-sōkan
  • 巡査 Junsa
  • Hajimemashite Yoroshiku! <3
    • View Profile
    • Official website
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 08:37:41 AM »
I am sure all the goals will be met in the end. There are lots of people interested in the items (particularly the posters physical game and soundtrack), so I'm sure it will be perfectly fine. Like AnthonyPython said, there is nothing to worry about. ^^

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 09:34:38 AM »
I am sure all the goals will be met in the end. There are lots of people interested in the items (particularly the posters physical game and soundtrack), so I'm sure it will be perfectly fine. Like AnthonyPython said, there is nothing to worry about. ^^
Wish I could go for the $150 Suzumi poster's but I have no room for stuff like that, I mean even if I do get poster's I'll never even put them up as I have no good location's , i mean I'll have enough room to put that physical copy of the game, and use that mouse pad, but that's really all I can do physically. :'(

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 10:43:13 AM »
Wish I could go for the $150 Suzumi poster's but I have no room for stuff like that, I mean even if I do get poster's I'll never even put them up as I have no good location's , i mean I'll have enough room to put that physical copy of the game, and use that mouse pad, but that's really all I can do physically. :'(
I will place all posters from BC in my room will looks like Bloody Headquarters ^^v  but to be honest I just need Kazuki poster <3

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:31 AM »
I will place all posters from BC in my room will looks like Bloody Headquarters ^^v  but to be honest I just need Kazuki poster <3

only thing left would be poster's of traps for you  ::) huh?lolz

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 11:22:53 AM »

Let hope some posters will left for me :D

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 11:30:17 AM »

not what I meant Kaoru ;D i meant after you got all the poster's the only thing left would be poster's of Male traps?

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 11:32:28 AM »

not what I meant Kaoru ;D i meant after you got all the poster's the only thing left would be poster's of Male traps?
Hidoi~!

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 11:36:01 AM »

Hidoi~!
so what you're saying is you'd rather take Yuri poster's? ???

• 巡査部長 Junsa-buchō
  • Bloody Chronicles PR
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »

Hidoi~!
╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Eiko is amazing and Michiko is soo sweet! Kazuki is soo sexy <3 its just too many..of them

AnthonyPython

• 巡査 Junsa
    • View Profile
    • AnthonyGames
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »

Hidoi~!
╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Eiko is amazing and Michiko is soo sweet! Kazuki is soo sexy <3 its just too many..of them
I don't know what to even say kaoru, do you need a doctor maybe go and see 尾崎 敏夫 in 屍鬼